This paper is to analyze your own leadership qualities to create a portrait of the effective public service leader you aspire to be.
Although this assignment requires you to develop a leadership portrait of yourself, it is important to remember that all academic writing should be done in the third person.
To complete this assignment, you will need to follow the instructions below and original work please no plagiarism this is my final paper and it has to be great please read very careful the paper must answer all 8 questions below:I also attached the paper you need for question 7
- Select and identify one leadership theory or style that you believe best aligns with your own thoughts of what leadership means. You will use that theory or style to analyze your strengths and weaknesses.
- Describe the leadership characteristics you already possess; then describe at least two additional leadership characteristics you would like to develop. Explain how these characteristics will allow you to guide, educate, inform, and influence others to manage change in the field of public service.
- Explain how your personal and academic experiences will contribute to and guide your development as an effective leader. For example, how will developing academic skills such as evaluating resources and scholarly writing help to strengthen your position of leadership in the field of public service?
- Describe how you will use your leadership attributes to build and maintain strong relationships with others in the community.
- Identify the main tenets of ethical behavior for a public service leader and analyze how you will use those tenets to guide your leadership.
- Explain the importance of diversity and inclusion in the field of public service and analyze how you might incorporate those tenets into your leadership.
- Analyze how your personal and academic experiences will contribute to and guide your development as an effective leader. (Hint: you may want to review the media piece on Capella’s scholar-practitioner model. This piece is found in Unit 2, and in the Resources for this assignment).
- Summarize how the concepts and information you gained from this course and your own research will guide your continued leadership development.
This completed assignment should be at least 4 pages in length, excluding title page and reference page. For this assignment, you will also need an abstract. Use at least three different resources (peer-reviewed journals or sources, assigned unit readings, learner success lab articles) to support your choices and explanations. Be sure you follow APA (6th edition) guidelines for style, format, and citing.
Looking for solution of this Assignment?
WHY CHOOSE US?
We deliver quality original papers
|Our experts write quality original papers using academic databases.|
|We offer our clients multiple free revisions just to ensure you get what you want.|
|All our prices are discounted which makes it affordable to you. Use code FIRST15 to get your discount|
|We deliver papers that are written from scratch to deliver 100% originality. Our papers are free from plagiarism and NO similarity|
|We will deliver your paper on time even on short notice or short deadline, overnight essay or even an urgent essay|