- Review the media, The Nurse Informatics Leader, presented in this week’s Learning Resources. How can nurses apply leadership strategies to facilitate change during informatics initiatives?
- Select one of the factors presented in this week’s Learning Resources: organizational culture, organizational change management, or nursing leadership skills. How might this factor contribute to challenges experienced during an informatics implementation?
- Review Chapter 31, “The Magnet Model,” of the course text Essentials of Nursing Informatics. Consider how a nurse informaticist could use a component of the ANCC Magnet model to address your selected factor.
By Day 3
Post the factor you selected and explain how inattention to this factor might present challenges during an informatics implementation and why. Identify which component of the ANCC Magnet model might be the most appropriate in helping nurse informaticists address this factor. Justify your response.
Use these references:
1. Saba, V. K., & McCormick, K. A. (2015). Essentials of nursing informatics (6th ed.). New York, NY: McGraw-Hill.
- Chapter 31, “The Magnet Model”
2. Clement-O’Brien, K., Polit, D. F., & Fitzpatrick, J. J. (2011). Innovativeness of nurse leaders. Journal of Nursing Management, 19(4), 431–438.
3. Glenn, L. (2010). Implementing change. Journal of Community Nursing, 24(5), 10–14.
4. Nickitas, D. M., & Kerfoot, K. (2010). Nursing informatics: Why nurse leaders need to stay informed [Editorial]. Nursing Economic$, 28(3), 141, 158.
5. Szydlowski, S., & Smith, C. (2009). Perspective from nurse leaders and chief information officers on health information technology implementation. Hospital Topics, 87(1), 3–9.
Looking for solution of this Assignment?
WHY CHOOSE US?
We deliver quality original papers
|Our experts write quality original papers using academic databases.|
|We offer our clients multiple free revisions just to ensure you get what you want.|
|All our prices are discounted which makes it affordable to you. Use code FIRST15 to get your discount|
|We deliver papers that are written from scratch to deliver 100% originality. Our papers are free from plagiarism and NO similarity|
|We will deliver your paper on time even on short notice or short deadline, overnight essay or even an urgent essay|