Option #1: Orientation and Onboarding
A new employee that has just been hired becomes acquainted with the organization as well as his or her new coworkers, department, and job during orientation. This is a time for the organization to help the employee assimilate to the new culture of the organization. Orientation would typically last for one to two days, although for some organizations, this may be longer.
Onboarding plans can be informal or formal. In an informal onboarding program, an employee can learn about their job without a given structured plan. Then the employee is left to figure out the rest of the acclimation process.
A formal onboarding program is much more structured. The formal onboarding program can start during the recruitment and selection process and can last for several months to a year or more on the job. The formal onboarding program is typically a coordinated effort among supervisors, HR, and colleagues of the new employee. For some leadership roles, members of the senior leadership or executives may also be involved.
Based upon the information provided, please create a structured onboarding program for a new employee that addresses the following elements. Assume that this is for an entry level HR Assistant position for a large global financial institution:
- In terms of tasks and socialization, teach the new employee about his or her new role.
- Find a way to integrate the new employee in to the established culture and norms.
- Help the employee create new relationships and have a sense of acceptance from the organization.
- Write a three- to five-page paper, (900-1200 words), not including the title and reference pages, which are required.
- Your paper must be properly cited and formatted according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA (Links to an external site.).
- Include a formal references page. This is an individual paper; however, you should reflect on our discussion forums and incorporate ideas from there, as appropriate.
- You must support your analysis with at least four references (at least two scholarly/peer reviewed), and can include resources from this course.
- The CSU-Global Library (Links to an external site.) is a good place to find these sources. You cannot use Wikipedia or any CSU-Global assignment. For this assignment, a credible source is defined as:
- A scholarly or peer-reviewed journal article.
- A government-based website or publication.
- A trade or industry journal article, publication, or website, including those from trade organizations such as SHRM.org and TD.org.
Looking for solution of this Assignment?
WHY CHOOSE US?
We deliver quality original papers
|Our experts write quality original papers using academic databases.|
|We offer our clients multiple free revisions just to ensure you get what you want.|
|All our prices are discounted which makes it affordable to you. Use code FIRST15 to get your discount|
|We deliver papers that are written from scratch to deliver 100% originality. Our papers are free from plagiarism and NO similarity|
|We will deliver your paper on time even on short notice or short deadline, overnight essay or even an urgent essay|