You have chosen a U.S. based company to analyze and turned in an outline. Now it is time to prepare a well-written, 8 – 10-page marketing strategy for your company’s introduction of a new product in the United States utilizing concepts learned in the course as a basis for your analysis.
Your marketing strategy must include the following elements:
- Introduction: Provide here the basic data about the company, including information about the founder, type of business or industry, product lines, market share, and size.
- Explain the company’s mission, goals, and corporate strategy.
- Provide a rationale for your new product supported by industry information.
- Present an overview of your marketing strategy and justify your reasoning.
- Explain how you will align the 4P’s, 5C’s, and STP to the marketing strategy.
- Provide short-term and long-term measures to determine the success of the marketing strategy.
Your marketing strategy should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the concepts presented in the course and your ability to analyze and develop an organization’s marketing strategy. It should reflect scholarly writing and cite a minimum of five peer-reviewed sources. Document formatting and source citations should be in conformity with CSU-Global Guidelines for Writing and APA Style.
IMPORTANT NOTE: THE COMPANY I DECIDED TO CHOOSE WAS UNDER ARMOUR.
Looking for solution of this Assignment?
WHY CHOOSE US?
We deliver quality original papers
|Our experts write quality original papers using academic databases.|
|We offer our clients multiple free revisions just to ensure you get what you want.|
|All our prices are discounted which makes it affordable to you. Use code FIRST15 to get your discount|
|We deliver papers that are written from scratch to deliver 100% originality. Our papers are free from plagiarism and NO similarity|
|We will deliver your paper on time even on short notice or short deadline, overnight essay or even an urgent essay|