Respond to one of the following five scenarios.
1. A police officer who is required to uphold the law pulls over a driver for failing to stop at a stop sign. The police officer speaks to the driver, and he states he was upset because he just lost job, he is behind in bills, and he will be put out of his apartment by the end of the day. The police officer still writes the driver a ticket.
Using at least 100 words, discuss why you think the police officer was/was not right by giving the driver a ticket. In your response, include what ethical implications exist, if any.
2. You observe a co-worker arrive late to work every day. You know the tardy policy is strict. The employee asks you to not tell the manager. She tells you the reason she arrives late to work is because she has to walk because she cannot afford a car or to pay for public transportation.
Using at least 100 words, discuss why you should/should not report the co-worker for violating the tardy policy. In your response, include what ethical implications exist, if any.
3. You overhear the HR manager say there will be massive layoffs right before the holiday, and then he begins to laugh. You also overhear the HR manager say he cannot wait to clean out the building and bring in his own friends. You become worried with the news you hear.
Using at least 100 words, discuss why you should/should not report what you have overheard and who you should contact. In your response, include what ethical implications exist, if any.
4. You notice that the safe at your work was left open overnight, and the deposits from the weekend had not been taken to the bank. Your family member desperately needs money for a medical procedure. You know there are many people who have access to the safe and there are no video cameras monitoring the safe.
Using at least 100 words, discuss what you would do in this situation. In your response, include what ethical implications exist, if any.
5. You have been trying to fill an open position at your work for months, but you cannot seem to find the right candidate for the job. Your friend gives you a call because she just lost her job and is looking for a new one. You know this friend is unreliable when it comes to arriving to work on time. Your manager advised you that you must fill the job immediately as the position has been open for too long.
Using at least 100 words, discuss why you should/should not hire your friend for this position. In your response, include what ethical implications exist, if any.m
Looking for solution of this Assignment?
WHY CHOOSE US?
We deliver quality original papers
|Our experts write quality original papers using academic databases.|
|We offer our clients multiple free revisions just to ensure you get what you want.|
|All our prices are discounted which makes it affordable to you. Use code FIRST15 to get your discount|
|We deliver papers that are written from scratch to deliver 100% originality. Our papers are free from plagiarism and NO similarity|
|We will deliver your paper on time even on short notice or short deadline, overnight essay or even an urgent essay|