please open Assignment 1 Document and answer all the following question.
Part 1: Construction of an Epidemic Curve (This is worth 7 points.)
Below is the symptom onset information.
1) Enter this information into an Excel file.
2) With this information, known as the line listing, construct an epidemic curve of the outbreak
3) Make sure it is in bar graph form and that it is well labeled. This should include:
a. A Title for the Graph
b. A Label for Each Axis (vertical and horizontal)
c. Enough detail to see all of the dates
4) Attach both the data file and the graph to this homework assignmen
Part 2: Interpretation of an Epidemic Curve (This is worth 5 points.)
1) Based on the results of the epidemic curve you have constructed, what type of epidemic
does this appear to be? Circle your choice.
a. Point Source Outbreak
b. Continuous Source Outbreak
c. Intermittent Source Outbreak
d. Propagated, Host to Host or Progressive Source Outbreak
2) Explain in complete sentences how you know this.
Part 3: Cause of the Outbreak and Control and Prevention Measures (This is worth 8
1) Based on all the following:
The description of the outbreak at the beginning of this homework assignment, including:
o Signs and symptoms of the disease
o Ages of cases (children, young adults, older adults)
o Incubation period
o Complications suffered by the three hospitalized cases
The type of epidemic it is, as indicated by your epidemic curve
What you can find on the internet
What disease is the cause of the outbreak? Explain in complete sentences what the clues were,
referring to the list in bold above.
2) Explain in complete sentences how you might stop it from spreading and prevent future
outbreaks of this disease
Looking for solution of this Assignment?
WHY CHOOSE US?
We deliver quality original papers
|Our experts write quality original papers using academic databases.|
|We offer our clients multiple free revisions just to ensure you get what you want.|
|All our prices are discounted which makes it affordable to you. Use code FIRST15 to get your discount|
|We deliver papers that are written from scratch to deliver 100% originality. Our papers are free from plagiarism and NO similarity|
|We will deliver your paper on time even on short notice or short deadline, overnight essay or even an urgent essay|