Now it’s time to revisit your Writing Notes and revise your responses to produce a complete, polished document that addresses all of the above elements. By reconsidering your responses from your Writing Notes, you will construct a Writing Plan. This process will allow you to develop a potential structure for effectively persuading readers to agree with your argument. This plan will be helpful in keeping your thought process on track when you begin writing and revising your essay.
As you work on the Writing Plan, remember to refer to the assignment guidelines and rubric below to make sure you’re fulfilling each aspect of the assignment.
B)After you find a credible source that can be used for your persuasive essay, identify it in the textbox below. Then, explain how the source fared with the C.R.A.A.P test by answering the following questions in one fully developed paragraph:
- What were the total points the source earned on the test?
- Where did it earn the most points? How did it earn these points?
- Where did it earn the least points? Why did it lose points here?
- How will this source help support the main argument (or counterargument) of your essay? (WILL SEND THE SOURCES TO YOU. )
- C)Specifically, the following critical elements must be addressed:
- Identify your source, including author, title, and database information or website.
- Summarize your source (Use template below.)
- It seems this source is arguing ____________________. This source is using this evidence to support that argument: ____________________.
- Explain the rationale for credibility of the source by providing supporting evidence. (Use template below.)
- Personally, I believe (the source is doing a good job/bad job of supporting its arguments and why) ____________________.
- Explain the relevance of the source to your argument. (Use template below.)
- I think this source will be very helpful in supporting my argument because ________________________.
Guidelines for Submission: Your annotations must include at least three sources. Save your work in a Word document with double spacing, 12-point Times New Roman font, and one-inch margins. Then, check your writing for errors.
Looking for solution of this Assignment?
WHY CHOOSE US?
We deliver quality original papers
|Our experts write quality original papers using academic databases.|
|We offer our clients multiple free revisions just to ensure you get what you want.|
|All our prices are discounted which makes it affordable to you. Use code FIRST15 to get your discount|
|We deliver papers that are written from scratch to deliver 100% originality. Our papers are free from plagiarism and NO similarity|
|We will deliver your paper on time even on short notice or short deadline, overnight essay or even an urgent essay|