I just need Scripts. You are to prepare a 3-minute “elevator pitch” for your new venture (I attached assessment 1 and 2 to know more about what is my new venture). This assessment is to be presented in class. A self-reflection recording is also to be submitted. You have creative freedom with this presentation to “sell/promote” your new venture to your classmates who are potential investors and business partners. Importantly, the “elevator pitch” presentation is limited to three minutes only.
Assessment Details: Elevator Pitch (3 Minutes Script, 15 marks)
• This is an individual assessment and you are to generate for your new venture, product or service idea a 3-minute pitch.
• Your pitch should incorporate the idea from Assessment 1 and business plan from Assessment 2.
• Your pitch will follow the format shown here https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/242523 and an example of the “elevator pitch” presentation can be viewed on There are several other excellent examples on YouTube.
• You are required to perform this in class
Assessment Details: Self-Reflection Recording (5 Minutes Script, 15 marks)
• By Monday of Week 13, you are to record a 5-minute self-reflection video and upload to video submission portal under assignment 3.
• Important to provide a critical reflection of the likelihood of becoming an entrepreneur by engaging some of the concepts learned during the course. The critical self-reflection should captured the change in mindset before and after completing the unit.
• This self-reflection video, using whatever creative methods you like, must address thefollowing questions:
–How do you feel you have performed in this subject?
– Are you now more likely or less likely to pursue a career as an entrepreneur? Why?
– What did you discover or learn that surprised you about entrepreneurship?
– When reflecting on where you are now compared to where you were at the beginning of this trimester, what changes have you observed in yourself?
I attached assessment 1 and 2 because elevator speech must be based on those two assessments. Thank you so much.
Looking for solution of this Assignment?
WHY CHOOSE US?
We deliver quality original papers
|Our experts write quality original papers using academic databases.|
|We offer our clients multiple free revisions just to ensure you get what you want.|
|All our prices are discounted which makes it affordable to you. Use code FIRST15 to get your discount|
|We deliver papers that are written from scratch to deliver 100% originality. Our papers are free from plagiarism and NO similarity|
|We will deliver your paper on time even on short notice or short deadline, overnight essay or even an urgent essay|