https://myprivateresearcher.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/MPR-ICON-300x56.png 0 0 admin https://myprivateresearcher.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/MPR-ICON-300x56.png admin2023-03-21 23:33:382023-03-21 23:33:48money banking and the financial system
You are tasked with analyzing whether Blacks and Hispanics have increased the number of assets held from 2004 to 2016.
- – Before analyzing the data please briefly explain the Real Gross Domestic Product growth rates from 2004 to 2016 along with the Unemployment rate by race from 2004 to 2016. This data can be found on https://fred.stlouisfed.org (please note that you will have to edit the Real GDP graph and change your measurement from Billions of dollars to percentage change).
- – Next identify on a graph and explain in writing the economic recessions that occurred between 2004 and 2016. Be sure to explain why the recession occurred and how the economy was impacted. The FRED graphs are expected to be incorporated in your report.Preliminary Questions to answer before writing narrative
- Define Growth rate? How do you calculate the Growth rate?
- Define Unemployment Rate? How do you calculate the Unemployment Rate?
- What is the formula for finding the percentage change?
- Research – What are Certificate Deposits? What are Retirement Accounts?
- Define Growth rate? How do you calculate the Growth rate? Download the student version of Tableau https://www.tableau.com/academic/students
- Watch the Getting Started Tableau Video at https://www.tableau.com/learn/training
- Input the Survey of Consumer Finance Excel file Data into Tableau (See attachment labeled: scf 04 and 16 race data.xlsx. This file contains the percent of families holding various financial assets by race in 2004 and 2016).
- Compare families holding Certificate Deposit accounts in 2004 and 2016 by race.
- Next Compare and contrast families with retirement accounts and stocks by race in 2004 and 2016. Display results using Tableau visualization and a brief narrative to the answer to the following questions.
a. Display visually the breakdown of financial assets held by Blacks in 2004 and 2016.
- Display visually the breakdown of financial assets held by Whites in 2004 and 2016.
- Write a brief narrative comparing your results.
- Did retirement accounts, stocks, Certificate Deposits increase or decrease from 2014 to 2016? Display visually and write a brief narrative of the results.
- Besides the Macroeconomic factors, can you think of other factors that may have played a role into why Certificate Deposits, Stocks and Retirement Accounts vary by race?
- After analyzing the data, what other questions remain with you that could warrant further exploration of the data or gathering additional variables from the Survey of Consumer Finance Database? To answer this question, it would be helpful to visit the Survey of Consumer Finance’s Website at https://www.federalreserve.gov/econres/scfindex.ht…
- All visualizations should be presented using Tableau visualizations, be sure to allocate enough time to download the program and learn the basics of the Tableau before completing the assignment.
8. Your final written report, It must be written using the APA style (https://apastyle.apa.org/index) must be at most 4 pages excluding title page, appendix (tables and graphs) and references.
Looking for solution of this Assignment?
WHY CHOOSE US?
We deliver quality original papers
|Our experts write quality original papers using academic databases.|
|We offer our clients multiple free revisions just to ensure you get what you want.|
|All our prices are discounted which makes it affordable to you. Use code FIRST15 to get your discount|
|We deliver papers that are written from scratch to deliver 100% originality. Our papers are free from plagiarism and NO similarity|
|We will deliver your paper on time even on short notice or short deadline, overnight essay or even an urgent essay|