In Excel, use spreadsheets to calculate each segment’s attitude towards the brand across the seven features. Print out three separate charts (one for each segment) that show the calculations and overall attitudinal score for each brand.Questions:
1. An individual from segment A is currently considering purchasing from one of the ten brands. According to the data, which two brands would s/he likely have the strongest attitude towards? Which brand does s/he have the lowest attitude towards?
2. What are the multiattribute scores for Tesla for segments A, B and C?
3. How do the three segments differ in terms of the relative importance of the various product features when evaluating brands?
4. For segment B, which has a higher evaluation – Tesla or Mercedes Benz? How about for segment C? What explains the difference?
5. For segment C, what is Tesla’s main competitive advantage? Explain.
6. For segment B, what would be a false advantage for Mercedes Benz? Explain.
7. Based on the data from the multiattribute table, what would you recommend that Tesla change to attract more consumers from segment B away from Mercedes Benz? (ie. Where do they need to improve their scores?)
Looking for solution of this Assignment?
WHY CHOOSE US?
We deliver quality original papers
|Our experts write quality original papers using academic databases.|
|We offer our clients multiple free revisions just to ensure you get what you want.|
|All our prices are discounted which makes it affordable to you. Use code FIRST15 to get your discount|
|We deliver papers that are written from scratch to deliver 100% originality. Our papers are free from plagiarism and NO similarity|
|We will deliver your paper on time even on short notice or short deadline, overnight essay or even an urgent essay|