Jim borrowed $700,000 from Suburban Bank to buy a boat for his Alaskan king crab fishing business. He keeps the boat at a dock owned by the Barnacle Company. Jim also has a contract with the Landshark Fishing Company to transport his crabs from one port to another. Include the following in your paper:
- Do any of the following parties have an insurable interest in Jim or his property? If an interest exists, explain the extent of the interest.
- Suburban Bank
- Barnacle Company
- Landshark Fishing Company
- If Jim did not own the boat but operated it on behalf of the Landshark Fishing, would he have an insurable interest in the boat? Explain your answer.
The Balut Corporation has 4,000 sales representatives and employees in the United States who drive company trucks. The company’s risk manager has recommended to the firm’s management team that the company should implement a partial retention program for collision losses to company trucks. Include the following in your paper:
- Explain the advantages and disadvantages of a partial retention program to the Balut Corporation.
- Identify the factors that Balut Corporation should consider before it adopts a partial retention program for collision losses for company trucks.
1,500 words APA FORMAT 3 OR 4 REFERENCES
Looking for solution of this Assignment?
WHY CHOOSE US?
We deliver quality original papers
|Our experts write quality original papers using academic databases.|
|We offer our clients multiple free revisions just to ensure you get what you want.|
|All our prices are discounted which makes it affordable to you. Use code FIRST15 to get your discount|
|We deliver papers that are written from scratch to deliver 100% originality. Our papers are free from plagiarism and NO similarity|
|We will deliver your paper on time even on short notice or short deadline, overnight essay or even an urgent essay|