Provide technical and justification reasons for each choice, citing resources as appropriate. Provide rough estimates of scheduling and manpower required for deploying your solution. You may summarize the schedule and manpower at the end of the document, or include it separately for each section.
The Windows Server 2016 operating system should be used for all aspects of the solution.
Your solution should cover the following four numbered areas and associated bulleted items listed under each:
Deployment and Server Editions
How many total servers are needed? Which roles will be combined?
- Which edition of Windows Server will be used for each server (e.g., Standard, Data)?
Should servers be virtualized using Hyper-V?
Where will each of the servers be located (which of the two sites)?
- How will the servers be deployed?
- DNS namespace design (e.g., domain name[s] chosen split DNS for internet/intranet, zones)
- How will DNS be handled for the second site?
- Active Directory
Number of AD domains and names of those domains
- Will there be any Read-Only Domain Controllers?
How will the second site factor into domain controller placement? How will AD sites be configured?
File and Printer Sharing
- What shares might be needed? (Consider some of the reasoning supplied in the relevant chapter of the textbook.)
- How will quotas/FSRM be configured? (Consider all aspects, such as thresholds, altering, file screens, and reporting.)
Will a DFS namespace be implemented?
Looking for solution of this Assignment?
WHY CHOOSE US?
We deliver quality original papers
|Our experts write quality original papers using academic databases.|
|We offer our clients multiple free revisions just to ensure you get what you want.|
|All our prices are discounted which makes it affordable to you. Use code FIRST15 to get your discount|
|We deliver papers that are written from scratch to deliver 100% originality. Our papers are free from plagiarism and NO similarity|
|We will deliver your paper on time even on short notice or short deadline, overnight essay or even an urgent essay|