Have you ever been in a marathon meeting that never succeeds in addressing the agenda items? 3M conducted a study of over 3,000 people where the topic of unproductive meetings was covered and found that it was the second most important reason why most dislike meetings (Lumsden et al., 2010, p. 318).
Take some time to read the Chapter 13 Box 13.3, Lousy Meetings, article. Then read the scenario (SEE ATTACHED) and based on what you have learned and Chapter 12 regarding conflict management and communications styles, and the Learning Activities regarding negotiation, complete your Assignment addressing the checklist items.
- Describe the communication style for each character as evidenced by the verbal and non-verbal communications.
- At what point was progress on the goal of the meeting subverted? Explain how they could have stayed on track.
- How was leadership evident in the conduct of this meeting or could something more have been done to make it more effective?
- Explain how and why negotiation and conflict management strategies might have been successfully applied.
- Make sure your persuasive essay expresses a clear purpose and point of view and follows the persuasive essay steps (SEE ATTACHED).
- Write your paper using Standard English, using correct grammar and spelling.
- Ensure it is well-organized, logical, and unified, and that your work is original and insightful.
- Use the 6th edition APA formatting and citation style for your paper.
Respond in a 2–3 page paper with a separate title and reference page.
Looking for solution of this Assignment?
WHY CHOOSE US?
We deliver quality original papers
|Our experts write quality original papers using academic databases.|
|We offer our clients multiple free revisions just to ensure you get what you want.|
|All our prices are discounted which makes it affordable to you. Use code FIRST15 to get your discount|
|We deliver papers that are written from scratch to deliver 100% originality. Our papers are free from plagiarism and NO similarity|
|We will deliver your paper on time even on short notice or short deadline, overnight essay or even an urgent essay|