Discussion—Barrier to Implementing EBPH
Public health is credited with many notable lifestyle modifications or improvements over the last century. A large part of these improvements can be attributed to the provision of safe water and food, sewage treatment and disposal, tobacco use prevention and cessation, injury prevention, control of infectious diseases through immunization and other means, and other population-based interventions.
Despite these successes, many additional opportunities to improve the public’s health remain. To achieve these new gains in public health, more widespread adoption of evidence-based strategies has been recommended. Despite the known benefits of EBPH, there are also known barriers to the adoption of EBPH.
Based on the readings assigned and suggested for this week and a review of the seven-stage, sequential framework to promote greater use of EBPH, do the following:
- Provide a description and relevance of each of the seven stages in the application or achievement of EBPH.
- To provide context and relevance to your response, identify a specific health-related problem, issue, situation, or concern in your community or state in the application of the EBPH framework. Keep this public health problem, issue, situation, or concern in mind because you will be using this problem, issue, situation, or concern throughout this course for other assignments and ultimately for your final project.
- As you review each stage of the framework, identify at least one barrier or challenge for each stage in the implementation of EBPH.
- For each of the barriers you identify, provide a possible solution to that barrier.
Write your initial response in approximately 300 words.
By the due date assigned, post your response to the appropriate Discussion Area. Through the end of the week, review and comment on at least two peers’ responses. Consider commenting on their identified barrier/challenge and possible solution. Would you propose a different solution to their barrier/challenge and why?
Support your answers with examples and research. Your responses should clarify your understanding of the topic. They should be your own, original, and free from plagiarism. Follow the APA format for writing style, spelling and grammar, and citation of sources.
- Provided a description and relevance of each of the seven stages in the application or achievement of EBPH.
- Identified a specific health-related problem, issue, situation, or concern in your community or state in the application of the EBPH framework.
- Identified at least one barrier or challenge for each stage in the implementation of EBPH.
- For each of the barriers identified, provided a possible solution to that barrier. Responses demonstrated in-depth research and analysis.
- Justified your answers with appropriate research and reasoning.
Looking for solution of this Assignment?
WHY CHOOSE US?
We deliver quality original papers
|Our experts write quality original papers using academic databases.|
|We offer our clients multiple free revisions just to ensure you get what you want.|
|All our prices are discounted which makes it affordable to you. Use code FIRST15 to get your discount|
|We deliver papers that are written from scratch to deliver 100% originality. Our papers are free from plagiarism and NO similarity|
|We will deliver your paper on time even on short notice or short deadline, overnight essay or even an urgent essay|