The App has the functionalities to show a list of available courses. When a course is clicked, the
detail of the course, including the course ID, course name and the prerequisite, will be shown.
The App should also have the functionality for a user to register courses. The user can add
courses to Term1 and Term2 or remove courses from Term1 or Term2. There are constraints for
1. One cannot register for more than 3 courses per Term.
2. One cannot register for a course without having already taken the prerequisite.
Available courses and enrolled courses should be shown in two different screens. Assume a user
has already finished the following course last year: CS161, CS162, Math101.. And the following
courses are mandatory and were pre-registered: CS255 (Term1), CS263 (Term 2).
Test the following cases:
1. Register for CS277 (Term 1) : status: successful
2. Register for CS356 (Term 1): status: unsuccessful due to Prerequisite
3. Register for CS356 (Term 2): status: successful
4. Register for CS225 (Term 1): status: successful
5. Register another course for Term1: status: unsuccessful due to Limit
6. Remove CS277 (Term 1): status: will also remove CS356 (Term 2), Confirm
Submit all files in /src and /res in a zip file.
Also submit a report to show how your App works.
Looking for solution of this Assignment?
WHY CHOOSE US?
We deliver quality original papers
|Our experts write quality original papers using academic databases.|
|We offer our clients multiple free revisions just to ensure you get what you want.|
|All our prices are discounted which makes it affordable to you. Use code FIRST15 to get your discount|
|We deliver papers that are written from scratch to deliver 100% originality. Our papers are free from plagiarism and NO similarity|
|We will deliver your paper on time even on short notice or short deadline, overnight essay or even an urgent essay|