FIR 2302 Unit VIII Case Study (VC)
In previous units, you were given a scenario and asked to demonstrate your knowledge of the concepts in this course and your ability to relate the concepts to practical situations. For your final assignment, you will need to locate an actual fire and emergency services incident report.
Below are resources for locating fire and emergency services reports:
- NIOSH Fire Fighter Fatality Investigation and Prevention Program
- National Fire Incident Reporting System
In your response, please identify the following:
- The scenario: You can paraphrase the scenario, but make sure to use proper citations and references. Use the report as a reference and include corresponding citations.
- Major issues: Identify the major problems including their causes in this section so you can identify appropriate solutions later.
- Potential solutions: This section evaluates potential solutions for the identified key problems. Often there is more than one solution, so it is useful to evaluate each solution in terms of its advantages and disadvantages. This will also assist in determining your recommendations. Include consideration of the following:
- the importance of safety in the design of apparatus or personal protective equipment,
- how proactive community risk reduction efforts could have prevented the emergency response hazards,
- how enforcement of codes (identify the codes) could have prevented the incident, and
- how risk management assessments could have been applied to prevent the loss of life or injury.
- Recommendations: This section should outline your recommendations for how your department can avoid a similar situation based upon the given solutions for each of the identified problems.
- References: Include a reference page in APA style.
Your assignment should meet the following guidelines:
- A title page and reference page are required.
- Include a minimum of two pages of discussion and analysis (title and references pages do not count toward this total).
- Use APA formatting.
- Use a total of two separate sources (including the report you find).
Looking for solution of this Assignment?
WHY CHOOSE US?
We deliver quality original papers
|Our experts write quality original papers using academic databases.|
|We offer our clients multiple free revisions just to ensure you get what you want.|
|All our prices are discounted which makes it affordable to you. Use code FIRST15 to get your discount|
|We deliver papers that are written from scratch to deliver 100% originality. Our papers are free from plagiarism and NO similarity|
|We will deliver your paper on time even on short notice or short deadline, overnight essay or even an urgent essay|