I need two pages journal entry about Henry David– THOREAU “Civil Disobedience” and answering these questions
- To what extent do you think Thoreau’s intended audience agreed with him?
- What is the relation of justice to the moral view than Thoreau maintains?
- Thoreau provides us with a detailed account of his imprisonment (paras. 28-35). What is the ethical lesson that Thoreau learned in prison?
- One example of Thoreau’s use of irony is in paragraph 25. What other examples of irony seem effective in his argument?
- In Thoreau’s view, what is the ethical responsibility of a government to a minority population?
- How clear is Thoreau’s position on ethics and morality? What is most convincing to you?
- It is possible that Thoreau’s “Chinese philosopher” is Lao-tzu. How likely is it that Thoreau had read Lao-tzu and agreed with him?
- In paragraph 11 Thoreau says, “..all voting is a sort of gaming.”
- What does he mean by this? Is it true?
- What is the gaming aspect of voting?
- Why is Thoreau so harsh about voting?
Each point one paragraph
Looking for solution of this Assignment?
WHY CHOOSE US?
We deliver quality original papers
|Our experts write quality original papers using academic databases.|
|We offer our clients multiple free revisions just to ensure you get what you want.|
|All our prices are discounted which makes it affordable to you. Use code FIRST15 to get your discount|
|We deliver papers that are written from scratch to deliver 100% originality. Our papers are free from plagiarism and NO similarity|
|We will deliver your paper on time even on short notice or short deadline, overnight essay or even an urgent essay|