This week you will identify, research, and discuss human-technology interface/interactions related to nursing informatics. Information presented in the written assignment will also focus on the application to your role in nursing administration or nursing education.
- Review the grading rubric and instructions below BEFORE continuing with the assignment.
- Based on your observations, submit a written paper based on the following headings:
Provide the definition of human-technology interface based on the literature and give 2 examples, based on your observations. Include references.
- Human-Technology Interface Issue
Identify, analyze, and describe 1 human-technology interface/interaction issue (not mentioned in the text) and describe your proposed solution. Be specific. Include references.
- Human-Technology Interface Working Well
Identify, analyze, and describe 1 human-technology interface/interaction (not mentioned in the text) that you think is working well as designed. Be specific. Include references.
- Impact to Role
Describe how human-technology interfaces can impact your role as a nurse administrator or nurse educator. Be specific and provide an example. Include references.
- Review the literature and cite a minimum of 3 peer-reviewed articles. Additional references may include your textbook and websites from the list of Informatics Websites provided in Course References.
- Submit a written paper and include a cover page and reference page (Use APA format).
- Maximum 1000 words not including cover page and reference page. Refer to the rubric for additional information.
McGonigle, D. & Mastrian, K.G. (2018). Nursing informatics and the foundation of knowledge. (4th Ed.). Burlington, MA: Jones & Bartlett Learning.
Looking for solution of this Assignment?
WHY CHOOSE US?
We deliver quality original papers
|Our experts write quality original papers using academic databases.|
|We offer our clients multiple free revisions just to ensure you get what you want.|
|All our prices are discounted which makes it affordable to you. Use code FIRST15 to get your discount|
|We deliver papers that are written from scratch to deliver 100% originality. Our papers are free from plagiarism and NO similarity|
|We will deliver your paper on time even on short notice or short deadline, overnight essay or even an urgent essay|