Historians love to review the works of other historians. Whenever a new history book is written, the historical profession selects experts in particular fields of studies to determine the value and contribution the new work will have on the academic discipline. Upon completion of the course’s reading, each student will be considered an expert and be required to read an academic article and submit a 2-page review (minimum). Students are encouraged to celebrate the author’s accomplishments, but also challenge anything that seems substandard. Style and creativity play a crucial role in the success of your review.
Pick one of the Academic Journal Articles below:
- Two pages (minimum)
- 12 point font
- Double spaced
Each paper should include the following:
- The author’s purpose in writing the article
- The author’s main thesis
- The author’s challenging of other historical viewpoints
- The evidence utilized by the author (specifically primary sources)
- Personal likes/dislikes
- How could the author make the work stronger?
- The recommended audience for the article?
- Explain how this article contributes to understanding the history of the United States
- An example of how this article supports/contradicts Carol Dubois and Lynn Dumenil’s Through Women’s Eyes
- Suggested reading to accompany this work (not required, but helpful)
- Click here for a step by step guide to writing a successful AJA Review
- Click here to discover the difference between a primary and secondary source.
Looking for solution of this Assignment?
WHY CHOOSE US?
We deliver quality original papers
|Our experts write quality original papers using academic databases.|
|We offer our clients multiple free revisions just to ensure you get what you want.|
|All our prices are discounted which makes it affordable to you. Use code FIRST15 to get your discount|
|We deliver papers that are written from scratch to deliver 100% originality. Our papers are free from plagiarism and NO similarity|
|We will deliver your paper on time even on short notice or short deadline, overnight essay or even an urgent essay|