Read the chapter Finding a Purpose and Selecting a Topic
Answer the following questions:
- What is meant by general purpose of a speech?
- What is the general purpose of a speech to inform?
- What is the most important goal of a speech to inform? (what does the reading say, not your opinion)
- Define knowledge sharing.
- What are the six general types of informative speech topics?
- What are the categories of a speech to persuade?
- What is the difference between pure persuasion and manipulative persuasion?
- What is the focus of a speech to entertain? (don’t tell me to entertain. What does the reading say?)
- What are the primary constraint for choosing a speech topic?
- What questions should you ask yourself when narrowing a topic?
- What is the difference between a general purpose and a specific purpose?
- What questions does a specific purpose answer?
Looking for solution of this Assignment?
WHY CHOOSE US?
We deliver quality original papers
|Our experts write quality original papers using academic databases.|
|We offer our clients multiple free revisions just to ensure you get what you want.|
|All our prices are discounted which makes it affordable to you. Use code FIRST15 to get your discount|
|We deliver papers that are written from scratch to deliver 100% originality. Our papers are free from plagiarism and NO similarity|
|We will deliver your paper on time even on short notice or short deadline, overnight essay or even an urgent essay|