Week 1 Forum 1 Macroeconomy and its Impact on Businesses
In general the vitality of a firm is closely dependent on the health of the overall economy. A growing economy and the favorable macro variable contribute significantly to the successes of businesses. Such a favorable macro environment hence, increases businesses investment creating more jobs resulting in higher production, sales and higher profit. Choose and discuss the impacts of two of the macroeconomic variables on business environment.
Submit your initial post by midnight, Day 3. Please, note that a minimum of 250 words for the initial post is required.
During the Great Recession, like any other economic downturns, as unemployment rises, aggregate income declines causing a major decline in tax collections. On the other hand, with the rise in unemployment, spending on safety net programs rise. So, to stabilize the national economy, government appears to have only two options (neither good) either to put in place severe austerity measures (cut spending) or increase borrowing. Of course, it is very difficult to defend cuts in the federal government programs and especially the programs geared to sustain the minimum of the standard of living for the “poor.” But increase in borrowing has major adverse impacts on the national economy.
Write an essay analyzing
· Different theoretical views on national debt,
· Long-run costs of high national debt,
· Costs of eliminating the budget deficit solely through (1) personal tax increases, and/or (2) through spending cut by decreasing in transfer payments (i.e., Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid) and in discretionary spending (such as defense and education budgets).
Complete this essay in a Microsoft Word document in APA format. Your work will automatically be submitted to Turnitin for plagiarism review. Please note that your essay needs to have a minimum of 700 words
Week 4 Paper: Why Do You Do What You Do?
Identify an organization and develop an organizational chart listing all the key leaders. List their roles as well as discuss how their responsibilities tie to the organization’s mission, vision, and values. Please feel free to use your company. However, if that information is not available, please conduct a search and select a company that provides the information. Contact your instructor if you have any questions about how to proceed.
- The assignment should be between 3-5 pages (does not include the cover page and reference page).
- Your paper should include an introduction and conclusion that summarize the contents of the entire paper.
- Abstract is not needed.
- No first person!
- Your paper should be written in proper APA format. This link will take you to the section of the APUS library that can assist you with formatting: apus.campusguides.com/content.php
- References: A minimum of two references are required for this assignment. You may use your textbook as a reference in addition to the two references. Need at minimum 2 academic sources, then use online sources to help support your discussion if need be.
***Must be submitted as a .doc or .docx file. All other submissions will receive a zero. It is the responsibility of the student to ensure proper submission of their assignment***
Forum Question to Answer:
Google has a core belief that the challenges of work should be fun. Therefore, if you give employees the necessary tools to properly perform their jobs, they will be key contributors to the organization’s overall success. (Chapter 1, Section 2)
When you look at the timeline of the history of management theory and the accompanying historical events that triggered changes in the practice of management (Chapter 3, Section 1), do you think the Google philosophy of management signals a shift in how work is managed? Could this philosophy work in your organization? Would you feel comfortable managing in this type of environment?
Looking for solution of this Assignment?
WHY CHOOSE US?
We deliver quality original papers
|Our experts write quality original papers using academic databases.|
|We offer our clients multiple free revisions just to ensure you get what you want.|
|All our prices are discounted which makes it affordable to you. Use code FIRST15 to get your discount|
|We deliver papers that are written from scratch to deliver 100% originality. Our papers are free from plagiarism and NO similarity|
|We will deliver your paper on time even on short notice or short deadline, overnight essay or even an urgent essay|