For the Final Project, you will develop a strategic plan for the non-profit organization Everytown
for Gun Safety
I will provide the information already submitted and resources,except for the class book, which you will need to access for this because page numbers must be listed with each book citation
The assignment must be at least 13 pages and include:
- Creating an Organization- The organization is Everytown for Gun Safety
- Explain the organization’s mission, values, and strategic initiatives.
- Identify organizational stakeholders and conduct a stakeholder analysis.
- Analyzing Organizations
- Conduct a SWOT or Appreciative Inquiry (AI) analysis.
- Evaluate the organization from multiple sustainable perspectives, including financial considerations, positive community outcomes, and innovation.
- Strategic Goals
- Develop 2–3 short-term goals (1–4 years) for the organization. Identify challenges that might impact these goals and explain how the organization might overcome them.
- Develop 2–3 long-term goals (15–20 years) for the organization. Identify long-term trends (i.e., social, political, demographic, economic, ecological, technological, etc.) that might impact these goals.
- Explain why it is important to define short-term and long-term goals. Identify resources that you might use to help you define your organizational goals.
The Final Paper will include:
- A 13- to 15-page paper (not including title page and reference list) that addresses steps 1–3of the Final Project
- Proper APA formatting, including the following in your paper:
- A title page and running head
- An introduction that states the purpose of the paper
- Level 1 headings to define each part of the paper
- A conclusion to synthesize the entire paper
- A minimum of 10 scholarly sources to support your paper
- In-text citations as appropriate (page numbers MUST BE LISTED for the class book, Bryson)
- A reference list
You must be able to access the class book for this or the assignment will not be accepted
Bryson, J. M. (2018). Strategic planning for public and non-profit organizations: A guide tostrengthening and sustaining organizational achievement (5th ed.). Hoboken, NJ: John Wiley & Sons, Inc
Resources provided: (please use)
USE LINK TO ACCESS- The Appreciative Inquiry Commons. (2019). Retrieved 23 September 2019, from https://appreciativeinquiry.champlain.edu/
USE LINK TO ACCESS- Case Western Reserve University. (n.d.). 4D Appreciative Inquiry Model. Retrieved from https://appreciativeinquiry.champlain.edu/educational-material/4d-appreciative-inquiry-model/
USE LINK TO ACCESS-Everytown for Gun Safety. (n.d.). Who We Are. Retrieved from https://everytown.org/who-we-are/
USE LINK TO ACCESS- Free Management Library. (n.d.). All About Strategic Planning. Retrieved from https://managementhelp.org/strategicplanning/index…
Karel, S., Adam, P., & Radomír, P. (2013). Strategic planning and business performance of micro, small and medium-sized enterprises. Journal of Competitiveness, 5(4), 57–72.
Kash, B. A., Spaulding, A., Johnson, C. E., & Gamm, L. (2014). Success factors for strategic change Initiatives: A qualitative study of healthcare administrators’ perspectives. Journal of Healthcare Management, 59(1), 65–81.
Kotlin, A. D. (2008). What does it take to have a successful strategic plan?! CPA Practice Management Forum, 4(1), 20–21.
Laureate Education (Producer). (2008a). Introduction to strategic planning [Video file]. Baltimore, MD: Author.
Laureate Education (Producer). (2008b). Approaches to strategic planning [Video file]. Baltimore, MD: Author.
Lee, J. (2013). Australia’s 2015 defence white paper: Seeking strategic opportunities in Southeast Asia to help manage China’s peaceful rise. Contemporary Southeast Asia: A Journal of International & Strategic Affairs, 35(3), 395–422.
Malik, S. A., Al Kahtani, N. S., & Naushad, M. (2013). Integrating AHP, SWOT and QSPM in strategic planning—An application to College Of Business Administration in Saudi Arabia. International Journal of Academic Research, 5(5), 373–379.
McHatton, P. A., Bradshaw, W., Gallagher, P. A., & Reeves, R. (2011). Results from a strategic planning process: Benefits for a nonprofit organization. Nonprofit Management and Leadership, 22(2), 233–249.
McVea, J. F., & Freeman, R. E. (2005). A names-and-faces approach to stakeholder management: How focusing on stakeholders as individuals can bring ethics and entrepreneurial strategy together. Journal of Management Inquiry, 14(1), 57–69.
Millett, S. M. (2006). Futuring and visioning: Complementary approaches to strategic decision making. Strategy & Leadership, 34(3), 43–50.
USE LINK TO ACCESS- National Council of Nonprofits. (2019). Strategic Planning for Nonprofits. Retrieved September 23, 2019, from https://www.councilofnonprofits.org/tools-resource…
Weier, M. H. (July 2008). Collaboration and the new product imperative. InformationWeek, 1195, 26–30, 32.
Yoder, E. C., Long, W. E., & Nix, D. E. (2013). Phase zero contracting operations—Strategicand integrative planning for contingency and expeditionary operations. Defense Acquisition Research Journal, 20(3), 349–372.
Zollo, M., Reuer, J. J., & Singh, H. (2002). Interorganizational routines and performance in strategic alliances. Organization Science, 13(6), 701–713.
Zomorrodian, A. (2017). New Approach to Strategic Planning: The Impact of Leadership and Culture on Plan Implantation via the Three Cs: Cooperation, Collaboration and Coordination
Looking for solution of this Assignment?
WHY CHOOSE US?
We deliver quality original papers
|Our experts write quality original papers using academic databases.|
|We offer our clients multiple free revisions just to ensure you get what you want.|
|All our prices are discounted which makes it affordable to you. Use code FIRST15 to get your discount|
|We deliver papers that are written from scratch to deliver 100% originality. Our papers are free from plagiarism and NO similarity|
|We will deliver your paper on time even on short notice or short deadline, overnight essay or even an urgent essay|