Attend a school board meeting for a local school district. If you are unable to attend in person, you may watch a live stream or an official recorded video of a recent school board meeting.
In a 500-750-word reflection about your experience, address the following:
- Describe each item addressed at the board meeting. What was being discussed and why?
- Explain who was in attendance at the meeting. What kinds of people were there? Why were they there? Were you surprised by who attended?
- Describe who presented at the meeting. Were the presentations civil? Did you agree with one side or another of the arguments?
- What you learned at this board meeting.
- How you will use what you learned as a teacher.
Submit a copy of the meeting agenda to LoudCloud with your reflection.
APA style is not required, but solid academic writing is expected.
Looking for solution of this Assignment?
WHY CHOOSE US?
We deliver quality original papers
|Our experts write quality original papers using academic databases.|
|We offer our clients multiple free revisions just to ensure you get what you want.|
|All our prices are discounted which makes it affordable to you. Use code FIRST15 to get your discount|
|We deliver papers that are written from scratch to deliver 100% originality. Our papers are free from plagiarism and NO similarity|
|We will deliver your paper on time even on short notice or short deadline, overnight essay or even an urgent essay|