Explain the ethical, cultural, economic, social issues impacting the care of childbearing families in the United States, Ethical child bearing family, look at family family care Ethical, Economics, consideration we as nurses we look for, what is care like, for example what happen to the family that don’t have insurance, if they don’t have day care, if they are new to the country when they immigrant and they don’t have insurance what happens? How do other cultures deal can use deal with child breath In Minnesota what kind of care do we need to be sensitive.
Overview of Assignment:
Write a paper exploring the ethical, economic, cultural, and social issues that impact the care received by childbearing families. Use your text, the, and other scholarly sources to support your ideas.
The name of the book
Length and Elements: The length of this essay should be 3-4 written pages and should include:
- Introduction with specific thesis statement (i.e. The purpose of this paper is to…)
- Body of Paper: discuss each of the following considerations in separate sections with the following headings:
- Ethical Considerations—explore the ethical issues that surround and confront the childbearing families in the United States
- Economic Considerations—consider the economic barriers, including such topics as: insurance coverage, Medicaid, rural access to childbearing services, etc.
- Cultural Considerations—discuss various cultural norms found in the United States and how these impact the childbearing family
- Social Considerations—consider health disparities in the United States specific to childbearing and maternal morbidity/mortality
- Conclusion: Summarize your findings; re-emphasize the thesis of the paper without simply repeating it; and do not introduce new ideas here
- Use proper grammar, spelling, and APA 6th edition formatting including a title and reference page (the title and reference pages do not count toward the page total).
Holloway, B., & Moredich, C. (2011). OB/Gyn and peds notes: Nurses clinical pocket guide (2nd ed.). Philadelphia, PA: F. A. Davis Company. ISBN# 9780803623323
Perry, S., Hockenberry, M., Lowdermilk, D., & Wilson, D. (2013). Maternal child nursing care (5th ed.). St. Louis, MO: Elsevier Mosby.
Looking for solution of this Assignment?
WHY CHOOSE US?
We deliver quality original papers
|Our experts write quality original papers using academic databases.|
|We offer our clients multiple free revisions just to ensure you get what you want.|
|All our prices are discounted which makes it affordable to you. Use code FIRST15 to get your discount|
|We deliver papers that are written from scratch to deliver 100% originality. Our papers are free from plagiarism and NO similarity|
|We will deliver your paper on time even on short notice or short deadline, overnight essay or even an urgent essay|