Urban and rural health care organizations throughout the industry are working together to coordinate care for Medicare patients. Accountable Care Organization (ACO) programs were established by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services to help facilitate this cooperation.
Select a type of health care organization that would accept Medicare patients (e.g., family practice, hospital, urgent care, or nursing home).
Write a 700- to 1,050-word executive summary that discusses the purpose of joining an ACO and the funding available through one. Ensure your summary does the following:
- Describe the organization you selected and the general services that would be offered to Medicare patients.
- Describe the types of ACOs recognized by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services.
- Evaluate industry dynamics that would influence your organization’s decision to participate in an ACO.
- Identify the steps needed to participate in an ACO.
- Justify participation in an ACO for your organization.
Cite 3 reputable references to support your assignment (e.g., trade or industry publications, government or agency websites, scholarly works, or other sources of similar quality).
Looking for solution of this Assignment?
WHY CHOOSE US?
We deliver quality original papers
|Our experts write quality original papers using academic databases.|
|We offer our clients multiple free revisions just to ensure you get what you want.|
|All our prices are discounted which makes it affordable to you. Use code FIRST15 to get your discount|
|We deliver papers that are written from scratch to deliver 100% originality. Our papers are free from plagiarism and NO similarity|
|We will deliver your paper on time even on short notice or short deadline, overnight essay or even an urgent essay|