Students will be expected to acquire a deeper knowledge of what it means to possess a disability. In order to complete this exercise, students will live one week with their chosen disability. While living this experience, students will document their experiences, feelings, reactions of others, challenges, and successes via daily journal entries. At the end of the experience, students should react to the following queries:
1. What was the disability chosen?
2. What were your experiences as a person with a disability?
3. How did the experience affect your ability to integrate with those without disabilities?
4. How did others respond to you as a person with a disability?
5. What challenges did you experience?
6. What were some of your successes?
7. What did the experience teach you about the needs of persons with disabilities?
Looking for solution of this Assignment?
WHY CHOOSE US?
We deliver quality original papers
|Our experts write quality original papers using academic databases.|
|We offer our clients multiple free revisions just to ensure you get what you want.|
|All our prices are discounted which makes it affordable to you. Use code FIRST15 to get your discount|
|We deliver papers that are written from scratch to deliver 100% originality. Our papers are free from plagiarism and NO similarity|
|We will deliver your paper on time even on short notice or short deadline, overnight essay or even an urgent essay|