(Both books are attached below)
Kizza (2014) addressed network attacks and intrusions broadly as “cybercrime” and attributed them largely to moral and ethical deficiencies of the perpetrators. Lessig (2006) approached law in the network primarily in terms of computer “code” that defines what can and cannot be done with the network. In other words, Lessig found finds the issue of what defines a crime and who bears responsibility to be more ambiguous than does Kizza.
– Search the Internet to find two examples of activities that meet the definition of cybercrime.
– Then, briefly summarize your examples and apply and criticize Kizza’s (2014) and Lessig’s (2006) positions on what constitutes a crime and who is responsible for the activities described in your examples.
– Identify at least two stated or unstated assumptions underlying each of Kizza’s (2014) or Lessig’s (2006) arguments and specify at least two practical implications.
– Whose position better applies to each of your examples?
– Support your analysis by citing specific statements by these authors and at least two outside sources. You may look ahead to Lessig’s (2006) Chapter 3 for more material.
– Discuss and cite both course textbooks: Kizza’s (2014) Computer Network Security and Cyber Ethics and Lessig’s (2006) Code: version 2.0, and at least one additional, credible, scholarly source to support your analysis and positions.
Use University academic writing standards and APA style guidelines, citing references as appropriate. Your paper should be Three to four pages in length.
You are strongly encouraged to submit all assignments to the Turnitin Originality Check prior to submitting them.
Looking for solution of this Assignment?
WHY CHOOSE US?
We deliver quality original papers
|Our experts write quality original papers using academic databases.|
|We offer our clients multiple free revisions just to ensure you get what you want.|
|All our prices are discounted which makes it affordable to you. Use code FIRST15 to get your discount|
|We deliver papers that are written from scratch to deliver 100% originality. Our papers are free from plagiarism and NO similarity|
|We will deliver your paper on time even on short notice or short deadline, overnight essay or even an urgent essay|