Timelines usually consist of major or important events that occurred during a specific period of time. So, for your timeline:
- The period of time compressed between late 19th century and present day.
- Pick 10 important events in Science that have occurred in this period of time. Your timeline can as general as you want or it can have a theme, like: Women in Science in the 20th Century, or Advances in Biology in the 20the century, etc…
- For each of the events add: Date, Event, short description, names (if appropriate), photo that represents the event.
Your assignment will be graded on the following items:
- Your Name
- Timeline with
- 10 Dates of events in chronological order.
- A brief description of each event.
- A picture of each event.
- As short project summary (1 paragraph) that describes the timeline and answers these questions:
- Why you picked those events?
- What is the correlation between the events? for example: all advance in medicine, or contribution of women scientist, etc…
- How those events affect the development and progress of science?
The timeline can be either vertical or horizontal.
To create a timeline in word follow these instructions: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Create-a-timeline-9c4448a9-99c7-4b0e-8eff-0dcf535f223c (Links to an external site.)
Or in powerpoint: https://www.officetimeline.com/timeline-template/powerpoint-timeline-download (Links to an external site.)
Looking for solution of this Assignment?
WHY CHOOSE US?
We deliver quality original papers
|Our experts write quality original papers using academic databases.|
|We offer our clients multiple free revisions just to ensure you get what you want.|
|All our prices are discounted which makes it affordable to you. Use code FIRST15 to get your discount|
|We deliver papers that are written from scratch to deliver 100% originality. Our papers are free from plagiarism and NO similarity|
|We will deliver your paper on time even on short notice or short deadline, overnight essay or even an urgent essay|