Interview Report (100 points):
- Interview an experienced Adult and Career Education professional
- to gain insight into aspects of their work that have changed,
- is changing and/or will change(such as technology, services, legislation, policies, content, pedagogy, etc.),
- and what these changes mean for the competencies he/she needs to fulfill the responsibilities of her/his job.
- Such persons could hold positions as a secondary or post-secondary administrator.
- The report of this interviewshould include the following sections:
a)Introduction and background information of theinterviewee;
b)a narrative describing the results of the interview;
c) what was learned, and
d)how this experience might affect your future personal or professional life.
- 2 to 4-Page Report:
- Attach in appropriate assignment area as a .doc or .pdf document, double space, 12 point font, Times New Roman font style, indented paragraphs, no extra lines between paragraphs, page numbers on every page except th efirst.
- Include the title of the paper and your name as a”byline”on the first page.
Looking for solution of this Assignment?
WHY CHOOSE US?
We deliver quality original papers
|Our experts write quality original papers using academic databases.|
|We offer our clients multiple free revisions just to ensure you get what you want.|
|All our prices are discounted which makes it affordable to you. Use code FIRST15 to get your discount|
|We deliver papers that are written from scratch to deliver 100% originality. Our papers are free from plagiarism and NO similarity|
|We will deliver your paper on time even on short notice or short deadline, overnight essay or even an urgent essay|