https://myprivateresearcher.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/MPR-ICON-300x56.png 0 0 admin https://myprivateresearcher.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/MPR-ICON-300x56.png admin2022-09-26 14:36:092022-09-26 14:37:11calculating probability
Answer questions #1-6. Do not need to show work.
- 1. Suppose you are dealt one card from a standard deck of cards. What is the probability that the card is a King?
- 2. Suppose you are dealt two cards, one after the other, from a standard deck of cards. Find P(Ace, Ace).
- 3. Suppose that Mr. Henderson remembers to give his children their weekly allowance 40% of the time. What is the probability that he will remember to pay them every time for the next 4 weeks?
(type your solution below as a decimal – do not round)
- 4. A group of 8 friends have been given 3 free movie tickets for this weekend. How many groups of 3 friends can go to the movie this weekend?
- 5. A committee of 5 people is going to be selected from a group of 4 men and 6 women. What is the probability that the committee will contain exactly 3 women?
- 6. You open a bag of M&M candies to find that it contains 2 green, 4 yellow, 6 brown, and 3 red pieces of candy. If you were going to randomly eat an M&M from the bag, what is P(~yellow)? (Round to 3 decimal places)
Looking for solution of this Assignment?
WHY CHOOSE US?
We deliver quality original papers
|Our experts write quality original papers using academic databases.|
|We offer our clients multiple free revisions just to ensure you get what you want.|
|All our prices are discounted which makes it affordable to you. Use code FIRST15 to get your discount|
|We deliver papers that are written from scratch to deliver 100% originality. Our papers are free from plagiarism and NO similarity|
|We will deliver your paper on time even on short notice or short deadline, overnight essay or even an urgent essay|