Week 2 – Assignment
Week 2 Case Study: Hacking Creativity in Taiwan
[WLOs: 1, 2, 3] [CLOs: 2, 3, 4]
Prior to beginning work on this assignment, thoroughly review the “Case Study: Hacking Creativity in Taiwan” at the end of Chapter 3 in the course text (pp. 63-66). The purpose of this case study is to demonstrate and reinforce your understanding of key concepts presented in the week’s assigned reading from the course text. You will respond in essay-type format to the selected questions posed in the case study.
In your paper,
- Develop a short essay-type response of at least one paragraph to each of the following assigned questions:
- Knowing: Questions 1 and 2.
- Doing: Questions 1 and 2.
- Being: Questions 1 and 2.
The Week 2 Case Study: Hacking Creativity in Taiwan paper
- Must be formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford
Center’s APA Style (Links to an external site.) resource.
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
For further assistance with the formatting and the title page, refer to APA Formatting for Word 2013 (Links to an external site.).
- Must utilize academic voice. See the Academic Voice (Links to an external site.) resource for additional guidance.
- Must include an introduction and conclusion paragraph. Your introduction paragraph needs to end with a clear thesis statement that indicates the purpose of your paper.
- For assistance on writing Introductions & Conclusions (Links to an external site.) as well as Writing a Thesis Statement (Links to an external site.), refer to the Ashford Writing Center resources.
- Must use at least two scholarly, peer-reviewed sources in addition to the course text.
- The Scholarly, Peer-Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources (Links to an external site.) table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
- Must document any information used from sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center’s Citing Within Your Paper (Links to an external site.) guide.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. See the Formatting Your References List (Links to an external site.) resource in the Ashford Writing Center for specifications.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric (Links to an external site.) for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.
Looking for solution of this Assignment?
WHY CHOOSE US?
We deliver quality original papers
|Our experts write quality original papers using academic databases.|
|We offer our clients multiple free revisions just to ensure you get what you want.|
|All our prices are discounted which makes it affordable to you. Use code FIRST15 to get your discount|
|We deliver papers that are written from scratch to deliver 100% originality. Our papers are free from plagiarism and NO similarity|
|We will deliver your paper on time even on short notice or short deadline, overnight essay or even an urgent essay|