https://myprivateresearcher.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/MPR-ICON-300x56.png 0 0 admin https://myprivateresearcher.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/MPR-ICON-300x56.png admin2022-11-21 22:30:542022-11-21 22:31:48apache project pretty straight forward all needed files and images will be attached
- Configure your server with two document directories ‘compressed’ and ‘uncompressed’. In each directory place the files “large_image” and “large_text”.
- Configure Apache to use HTTP compression when serving files from the ‘uncompressed’ directory but not to use HTTP compression when serving files from the ‘compressed’ directory. Place all configuration directives associated with this project in an “Include” file named “project1.conf”. Do not include any directives that are not directly associated with this project in this file.
- Add a custom header to report the response time for Apache when serving these files from both the ‘compressed’ and ‘uncompressed’ directories and record the values. Record at least 3 values from 3 different requests for each file in each directory in order to find an average response time. You will want to clear your cache before each request in order to get a valid response time. Use the browser’s developer tools to view the response times and take a screen shot that shows the response time header value for each file in each directory for a total of 4 screen shots.
- Log the compression ratios for both the image file and the text file using the “CustomLog” directive when serving files from the ‘uncompressed’ directory.
- Is the response time better when serving files from the ‘compressed’ or the ‘uncompressed’ directory? Is the compression ratio higher when serving image or text files? Explain why your are seeing the results that you see in a brief report. Include the response times and compression ratios in your report.
- Submit your config file (project1.conf), screen shots, log file, and report.
|Configure your server with two document directories ‘compressed’ and ‘uncompressed’. In each directory place the files “large_image” and “large_text”. Create an “Include” file “project1.conf” and place all directives associated with this project in this file.||40 points|
|Add an HTTP header to capture the response time when requesting a file and record at least 3 response times for each file in each directory.||40 points|
|Record the compression ratio in a custom log file when serving files from the “uncompressed” directory.||40 points|
|Create a report to explain the results that you are seeing. In the report include all your recorded response times and compression ratios.||40 points|
|Include the “project1.conf” file, screen shots, log files, and report in your submission.||
Looking for solution of this Assignment?
WHY CHOOSE US?
We deliver quality original papers
|Our experts write quality original papers using academic databases.|
|We offer our clients multiple free revisions just to ensure you get what you want.|
|All our prices are discounted which makes it affordable to you. Use code FIRST15 to get your discount|
|We deliver papers that are written from scratch to deliver 100% originality. Our papers are free from plagiarism and NO similarity|
|We will deliver your paper on time even on short notice or short deadline, overnight essay or even an urgent essay|