Last week, I had to complete an interview with a leader in the public administration field. Now, Based on the insight I gained from the interview and course readings. Students will choose a trend or issue that public leader must contend with. You are expected to develop an annotated bibliography. I will attach the interview so you can decide the issues the leader I interviewed has to contend with.
An annotated bibliography is a list of references that summarizes, describes, and evaluates a scholarly peer-reviewed journal article.
- APA format overall – 12 pt. Times New Roman typed; double spaced throughout paper, including between citation and annotation and between annotations; 1 inch margins; hanging indent for the citation. No additional spaces.
- You must include at least six (6) unique peer-reviewed journal articles in your annotated bibliography
- Each annotation will be at least two paragraphs or ½ – ¾ pages in length (no more, no less) and reference in order to address the purpose of the article.
I have provided some links to help assist you with the completion of this assignment:
How to Prepare an Annotated Bibliography
- Critically analyzing information sources
- CSUN Oviatt Library for professional journal articles
- Google Scholar (for professional journal articles)
- OWL: APA Formatting and Style Guides
- APA Style
Looking for solution of this Assignment?
WHY CHOOSE US?
We deliver quality original papers
|Our experts write quality original papers using academic databases.|
|We offer our clients multiple free revisions just to ensure you get what you want.|
|All our prices are discounted which makes it affordable to you. Use code FIRST15 to get your discount|
|We deliver papers that are written from scratch to deliver 100% originality. Our papers are free from plagiarism and NO similarity|
|We will deliver your paper on time even on short notice or short deadline, overnight essay or even an urgent essay|