ALL WORK MUST BE ORIGINAL. NO PLAIGIARISM. EACH QUESTION REQUIRES TWO PARAGRAPH EACH WITH IN TEXT CITATIONS
In Chapters 5 and 6, Stringer (2014) addresses a variety of different ways data generated through action research can be handled and built upon. He stresses the importance of those compiling the data using “experience- near” concepts. His point is that an accurate portrayal of the research data presented in language that is in everyday usage or readily understood by members of the organization, especially those who will initially receive the feedback from the research, is essential to promoting both understanding and effective action.
In your response, apply and cite relevant resources (more than once).
- Offer graduate level recommendations about what it would take to have people eager to analyze your research data rather than having it analyzed and interpreted for them.
- Additionally, consider the phase subsequent to analysis and identify the most important steps that need to be taken during action planning to make evaluation of results both effective and relatively easy to accomplish.
Action researchers face important considerations when designing meetings for both analysis of data and evaluation of results that support collaborative behavior by all participants. Action researchers must give consideration to how best to facilitate their meetings for the purpose of exploring and jointly developing plans to improve organizational conditions or performance.
Read the following articles, and then respond to the questions below:
- Dispute Resolution Center of King County. (2011). Conflict resolution tips. Retrieved from http://www.kcdrc.org/resources/resolution-tips
- Hawkins, C. (2008). Effective meetings through focus, facilitation, fellowship and feedback. Retrieved from http://www.charliehawkins.com/articles/EffectiveMeetings.html
Assume you are the action research facilitator who considers the perspectives of the stakeholders who will be receiving your action research feedback.
- Identify the conditions or processes will you want to have in place if you and others are going to be able to draw out the implications of the data and develop meaningful strategies to address opportunities.
- Address potential challenges.
- Identify what negotiation skills you will practice to optimize the outcome of your collaborative meetings. Apply and cite both your course materials and additional outside references within your response.
Looking for solution of this Assignment?
WHY CHOOSE US?
We deliver quality original papers
|Our experts write quality original papers using academic databases.|
|We offer our clients multiple free revisions just to ensure you get what you want.|
|All our prices are discounted which makes it affordable to you. Use code FIRST15 to get your discount|
|We deliver papers that are written from scratch to deliver 100% originality. Our papers are free from plagiarism and NO similarity|
|We will deliver your paper on time even on short notice or short deadline, overnight essay or even an urgent essay|